This script is implemented on a script to load our Size Advisor and html tag to display the ShoeSize.Me button on all your product pages.
Depending on which case you have implemented on your webshop, you will have slightly different implementation requirements for the Product Scripts. We have identified 2 different ways the products are loaded on product pages.
Once you have finished integrating the scripts, check if the following requirements are met:
- Make sure the shoeID (Article ID) used in the scripts is the same Article ID you provided in the Product Feed and your Purchase & Returns
- Make sure the scale is set correctly: (eu, uk, us, etc) It needs to be wrapped in " " e.g. "uk"
- Make sure the locale is set correctly to one of the following:
- If the button is not displayed, open your browser's console and check the response of the AJAX request to shoesize.me/api/config.
- Possible responses: No shoe found for the following shop XXX. Check if the shoeID you provided matches the one that was provided in the portfolio file. Check if the shopID was set correctly.
- The response contains "visibility_gate" and object containing "id" with the shoeID you provided and "is_visible": false. Check if you have been given a specific shoeID to start the integration with.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com